Tuesday, May 22, 2007

If it wasn't for Beaver Creek Wilderness Study Area...

I would probably never get the Division of Wildlife's new habitat stamp. But since the DOW controls the only way to get into that cool little hideaway near Penrose, I have to.
Here's the deal. You want to go in a State Wildlife area, you have to buy the stamp and have it with you. A stamp is $10.25 or $5 when you buy a hunting or fishing license. It also counts as a COSAR card. You can buy one anywhere you buy licenses, or HERE.

Not having the stamp leaves you open to a $68 fine.

No comments: