Thursday, February 02, 2006

Snow business


I was going to Breckenridge today, but after calling friends there, and checking road conditions online, decided to stay in Colorado Springs. I know, it was a rare instance of acting responsibly, even though I knew ski conditions would be perfect. But I feel a little better now. Ski instructors in Vail and Keystone tell me snow continues to pile up this afternoon, but one skier who made it to Keystone this morning from the Denver area said road conditions were the worst she has ever seen. Still, here's the part that will make you wish you were there: According to Colorado Ski Country U.S.A., Breck, Copper, Loveland, Vail and Cooper all got a foot overnight...and it's still snowing. (This picture is from Vail - can you find the skier?)
Deb

No comments: